According to the ADA- Fluoride in your tap water is really a good thing. Watch the video below to learn more.
Did you know?!?!
- A person could product enough Saliva to fill two bath tubs PER YEAR!
- It is ESSENTIAL to the breakdown of food.
- Saliva helps mouth wounds heal FASTER than wounds anywhere else on the body.
- Production is decreased due to a person being nervous or frightened.
- Saliva PROTECTS teeth and gums, LUBRICATES the mouth, and helps REGULATE the acid balance of the mouth.
Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA)
Fairview Family Dental in Fairview, PA is seeking an experienced EFDA to join our growing team. Excellent pay and some benefits included. Must be PA certified, have an excellent work ethic, be dependable and patient focused.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Assisting: 1 year
Please welcome the newest addition to the Fairview Family Dental family, Dr. Lawrence Fatica, D.D.S.! Dr. Fatica attended John Carroll University, where he received early acceptance, and then graduated from the prestigious doctoral program at Georgetown University School of Dentistry. A longtime Fairview resident, Dr. and Mrs. Fatica have three children: Christine (Mrs. William Wilcko), Karen (Mrs. Robert Geiger) and Dr. Richard Fatica. Through the years, Dr. Fatica has been very active in community and professional organizations within Erie and in Harrisburg. He remains very active in dentistry and still has a passion for excellence. In addition to his role at Fairview Family Dental, he is also a Preceptor at Lecom Dental School here in Erie. Learn more about Dr. Fatica and the rest of our dedicated staff on our Team page.
We are thrilled to have him on our team!